WELCOME TO OKECHUKWUVITUSS

MALL | TESTIMONIES | WRITING COURSES | COMPETITION | SELL BOOK ONLINE | GET WEBSITE | HIRE WRITER | JLC FORM

ABOUT US | DONATION | ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

  • The Power of the Word - From His Heart - April 27
  • Christianity.com Logo
    Today's Devotionals
     
    Devotionals        Newsletters        Blogs
     
     
     
     
     

    THE POWER OF THE WORD

    So shall My word be which goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me empty, without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.
    Isaiah 55:11

    When God called me into the ministry in 1995, I told my agnostic brother, Larry, about it. He was intrigued and promised me that he would come hear me preach my first sermon. I was so excited. I prayed that he would really hear the Gospel and respond to Christ's invitation. Well, he came, but there was no Damascus Road experience. He left the church the same way as he entered the church, without Christ.

    I was discouraged. I prayed and believed God for a miracle of salvation, but it did not come that night. Bummer!

    Can you relate to that feeling? Have you ever brought a friend or a loved one to church who needs Christ? You are so hopeful that person will hear the message of God's great love and give his life to Christ, but, alas, nothing seems to happen. Your friend/loved one leaves the service with very little to say about what they just heard. UGH! What gives, Lord?

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
      You May Also Like:  
         
     
     
     
    10 Things You Need to Know about the Number 666
     
    Dr. Roger Barrier

    The number "666" is the number of the name of the coming Antichrist. Giving a number to a name is called "gematria," which is the Greek practice of adding up the letters in someone's name. Here's what else you need to know about the "number of the beast".

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
    What Are We to Do When it Seems God Is Not Moving?
     
    Chris Swanson

    It may be that when it seems that God is not moving, wonderful things are happening that we do not see. God's plan may not involve our eyes. So, we need to remember that God's purpose for us may not be over.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    Will I Still Be Married to My Spouse in Heaven?
     
    Hope Bolinger

    Will my spouse and I still be married in heaven? What if I've been remarried--how will that work in heaven?

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
                                                                                                                           
     Bible Trivia Question of the Day 
       

    How old was Noah when he led the Israelites out of Egypt across the Red Sea?
    A. None of these
    B. 140 years old
    C. 200 years old
    D. 70 years old

    ANSWER THE QUESTION →

     
    Link

    No comments:

    Post a Comment