WELCOME TO OKECHUKWUVITUSS

MALL | TESTIMONIES | WRITING COURSES | COMPETITION | SELL BOOK ONLINE | GET WEBSITE | HIRE WRITER | JLC FORM

ABOUT US | DONATION | ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

  • Verse of the Day - NIV - Wednesday, April 27, 2022
  • NIV Verse of the Day
    Biblestudytools.com Logo
    NIV Verse of the Day
     
    Newsletters        Bible Reading Plans        Bible Study
     
     
     
     

    Verse of the Day

    April 27

    Jonah 2:6

    6 To the roots of the mountains I sank down; the earth beneath barred me in forever. But you, LORD my God, brought my life up from the pit.

     
     
     

     
     
    2 Important Lessons from Jesus and the Fig Tree
     
    Emma Danzey

    What is interesting to ponder is that we know Jesus knew this fig tree did not bear fruit (it was not even fig season). So why would he have cursed the tree? It was not out of sin, but out of making an example.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     

     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    The Power of the Word - From His Heart - April 27
     

    Have you ever brought a friend or a loved one to church who needs Christ? You are so hopeful that person will hear the message of God's great love and give his life to Christ, but, alas, nothing seems to happen.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
    Will I Still Be Married to My Spouse in Heaven?
     
    Hope Bolinger

    Will my spouse and I still be married in heaven? What if I've been remarried--how will that work in heaven?

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
    Link

    No comments:

    Post a Comment