WELCOME TO OKECHUKWUVITUSS

MALL | TESTIMONIES | WRITING COURSES | COMPETITION | SELL BOOK ONLINE | GET WEBSITE | HIRE WRITER | JLC FORM

ABOUT US | DONATION | ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

  • A Prayer of Praise and Gratitude - Your Daily Prayer - February 21
  • Christianity.com Logo
    Today's Devotionals
     
    Devotionals        Newsletters        Blogs
     
     
     
     
     

    subscribe to ibelieve youtube

    A Prayer of Praise and Gratitude
    By Kristine Brown

    "I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving." Psalm 69:30 NIV

    As I began my prayer time this morning, so many needs came to mind. I started right away calling out those needs to God. I love bringing requests to Him in my prayers and trusting His faithfulness to provide in each situation. I also love thanking Him for the blessings in my life. But I realized as I prayed, that I'd left out one important thing. Besides praying and giving thanks, I'd forgotten to praise God.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
      You May Also Like:  
         
     
     
     
    7 Tests to See if Your Worship Is Truly Christian or Pagan
     
    Todd Pruitt

    "To be human is to worship." While not an exhaustive list, the following 7 points help us think more biblically about worship.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    30 Morning Prayers to Start Each Day with God
     
    Compiled & Edited by Crosswalk Editorial Staff

    Saying a morning prayer is a great way to focus your minds attention on God as the first priority of your day! Use these suggested morning prayers as you seek God's plan for your day and ask Him to guide your thoughts and actions.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
                                                                                                                           
     Bible Trivia Question of the Day 
       

    Who came to tell Daniel: "I am come to shew thee; for thou art greatly beloved"
    A. Elijah
    B. Gabriel
    C. Moses
    D. a raven

    ANSWER THE QUESTION →

     
    Link

    No comments:

    Post a Comment