WELCOME TO OKECHUKWUVITUSS

MALL | TESTIMONIES | WRITING COURSES | COMPETITION | SELL BOOK ONLINE | GET WEBSITE | HIRE WRITER | JLC FORM

ABOUT US | DONATION | ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

  • Our cook, Amber

  • I am a stay at home mom of 2 little boys. I really enjoy cooking but also need my "go-to" recipes to be easy and fast! People frequently ask me for my recipes, and I love sharing them. I take it as a great compliment that someone liked something I made enough to add it to their own collection. However, I was finding myself typing and retyping the same things over and over. So, I figure it's easier to direct them, and anyone else who wants my rendition of any recipe, to a blog of them all. Not to mention how much easier it will be for me to keep track myself!! I hope you all enjoy:) I love comments, so leave as many as you like!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment