WELCOME TO OKECHUKWUVITUSS

MALL | TESTIMONIES | WRITING COURSES | COMPETITION | SELL BOOK ONLINE | GET WEBSITE | HIRE WRITER | JLC FORM

ABOUT US | DONATION | ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

  • My Salvation Story By Favour Dubson
  • My Salvation Story By Favour Dubson
    July 17, 2018
    I t was at night while I was slept. I had this terrible dream about the rapture and I'll be pleased to tell what I saw.
    In the dream I was in school learning and suddenly the sun got darkened and day turned night and immediately I got translocated to the church instantly. I was so baffled and wondering what was happening. Then i heard the trumpet and two angels came down into the church and we were line up on a straight long line. If you're moved to the right, there's like a portal that leads to heaven and the left leads to hell. So when it got to my turn I was told to go left and I was been sent to hell and immediately I woke up and wondered why I saw this. I did not really take it serious.
    The following day was on a sunday and i went to Christ Embassy and first timers were asked to wait behind. I was asked if i was born again i said yes even if i was not. The man beside me said no and he said the prayer of salvation and got born again. Then i was asked since i said i was born again if i could pray in tongues and i said no, and he prayed for us. Immediately that man that just got saved at that point started speaking in tongues, and this provoked me to surrender to Christ and be sealed for redemption on that glorious day.
    Ever since then, I've had so many life changing experiences with the Holy Spirit and Christianity has never been boring for me. I've had encounters with the angelic realms, personal encounters with christ and the angels of heaven ,seen visions and had revelations and my christian race has never been boring.
    I want to encourage believers out there and unbelievers as well that Heaven is real, Hell is real. Choose life that you may live.
    NOTE:- Christianity is not a religion, Christianity is a personal relationship with the Messiah.
    Thank you, and God bless you.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment