WELCOME TO OKECHUKWUVITUSS

MALL | TESTIMONIES | WRITING COURSES | COMPETITION | SELL BOOK ONLINE | GET WEBSITE | HIRE WRITER | JLC FORM

ABOUT US | DONATION | ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

  • Karina Olali: He Leaves Me Dumbfounded

  • September 01, 2018
    There is so much I have to thank God for. First, For the gift of life. Everytime the occurrences of How amazing He is to me leaves me wondering how special I am to God, and what I am worth that I am still so alive and well. Now, I am certain that I am worth more than words can express. God's grace has been sufficient through it all. I also want to really thank God for progress..... Everyday, I see myself growing even in my weaknesses, there's a positive growth. He hasn't let me down ever.
    So, between May and August, I've had a niece and three nephews, He is God all by himself for safe deliveries and provisions.
    For my brother's admission to his dream school that made me pray, fear and pray again, God is amazingly awesome.
    For my family, friends, roommates, course mates, I have more thanks than I can express.
    For a Successful Academic session, He leaves me dumbfounded.
    My God is faithful
    I Love Jesus.
    I am Karina Olali, this is my gratitude message to The Amazing Father.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment