WELCOME TO OKECHUKWUVITUSS

MALL | TESTIMONIES | WRITING COURSES | COMPETITION | SELL BOOK ONLINE | GET WEBSITE | HIRE WRITER | JLC FORM

ABOUT US | DONATION | ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

  • Thanks good life
  • Happy 'hump' day!! We've made it half way through yet another week. Isn't it amazing (good and/or bad) how much can happen in just 7 days?! Hope you see and recognize the blessings in your every day... for they are new every morning!!
    Something to Think About
    - we can all do something!
    - When we go to heaven, sure we're saved, but then we are judged by our works.
    - We won't all be evangelists, but plant a seed. Like in the Operation Christmas Child promo video; with each box, hope if created, a seed is planted.
    - (Dr. Barclay told us a few history stories of how D.L. Moody came to Christ... as well how Billy Graham's journey started well before it actually reached him. Please check out our blog for video)
    - We never know what will come about from mentioning the name of Christ!
    - Always be ready to give a reason for the hope in you.
    - Billy said 'Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.'
    - Only took ONE... to change the world!!
    - Faith without works is dead.
    The Message ~ Ken Hayden
    - Faith & Hope
    - FAITH - is complete confidence or trust in a person or thing; or a belief not based on proof
    - There are MANY stories in the Bible where evidence of people's faith brought God's provision.
    - Matthew + (daughter vexed with a devil). Because of the mother's great faith, her daughter was healed instantly!
    - Mark + (woman who bleed for 12 years). She heard what Jesus was doing saying and went to see him. Being among the crowd, she pressed in saying 'I SHALL be healed!' and touching his cloak, she was!
    - This is the type of faith we need!
    - When you touch Him with a faith touch, he will meet you!
    - Devil's most powerful words... 'You can't!'
    - Like Jesus in the wilderness, we need to claim... 'I CAN do all things'
    - I think it's time we told the devil who he is... and who we are!
    - HOPE - a feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen.
    - Our hope is in Christ... finisher of our Faith.
    - Exodus 14: Moses and the Red Sea.
    - Moses was sent in by God to deliver children out of slavery. When they were facing the Red Sea, all seemed helpless... but God had a plan!!
    - We need to get in on THE plan!!
    - All things will work out when we walk in His plans.
    - When there is darkness... sow seeds of light; when there is hurt... sow seeds of love...
    - 1 Samuel 17: David & Goliath
    - God had already been by David's side helping him kill a bear and a lion. For David, God could take care of Goliath in the same way.
    - God is able to bring down the 'giants' in your life
    - Sometimes we see them as giants when they're are not.
    - Jesus still responds to Faith
    - "You have not, because you ask not..."
    - Might not happen over night... we may need to stay in the fight a bit longer.
    - If you're going through trials, look up, don't look down or behind... He'll see you through!!
    - Get in His presence... 'come into His presence with Thanksgiving, into His courts with praise'... there is no condemnation with Christ, so just praise!!
    ** Please note we are having our Christmas supper
    at a low lost of $15; HOWEVER, this is if we have a minimum of 80ppl signed up, so please let someone in our leadership know if you plan on attending, and how many. Invite a friend :)
    Blessings!! Sunday
    15:21
    5:24
    Friday, December 11th
    Wednesday, October 14, 2015
    Posted by Master's Hand Ministry at 8:04 PM No comments: Sunday October 11, 2015
    Some notes from Sunday's service. (Thanks, Heather)
    Well as very Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!! :) Hope you were able to spend some time with friends and family over a turkey dinner, whether Canadian, or Canadian at heart ;)
    With Pastor Caroline and Dr. Barclay still away, there is no 'Something to Think About' to report. But we had another great message from Pastor Todd from Shoreline Gathering Point, but OHHH so much one of us! :)
    The Message
    - There's a story of a man who went mountain climbing by himself. He got to the top, saw a storm coming and started his pursuit back down. With the fog so thick and not being able to see up or down, he just hung there. After praying to God for help he heard 'Let go!'. 'Let go God?! and what, fall to my death?! No I cannot see!'. When the fog disappeared, the man could see that he was merely just feet from the ground.
    - Isn't this like us?! We pray, asking, seeking, but we don't 'believe' the answer... And God's saying 'I've done everything and you still don't believe?!'
    - W-5
    - In WHOM do I believe?
    - The Government?... I'm sure they have Canada's interest as a whole in mind, but not mine.
    - The Banks? Not out for MY best interests
    - The economy?
    - Nature?
    - Karma?
    - Family?
    - Do I believe whole-heartedly on my God?
    - He took my sin away... even way back then, before I was born!
    - My entire life depends on my belief on Him
    - Proverbs 3:5,6
    - Will he steer me wrong? NO, but I've often blamed things on Him.
    - WHAT do I believe?
    - Why is it that churches are shrinking but Apple is growing... ISIS is growing... Banks are growing...
    - There are just sooo many voices!
    - Matthew
    - Do I test peoples words against the Word?
    - Do I believe the Word to be true?
    - WHERE do I believe?
    - Now, sitting at church... when I leave the church...
    - WHEN do I believe?
    - " Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words." - Francis of Assisi
    - Church... gathering of the faithful, but where's my community?!
    - When?! Wherever I am!.. There IS an expiry date on me!!
    - Rev 8:7
    - WHY do I believe?
    - The truth is found all around me!
    - I don't need to prove Him to others. Why do they want me NOT to believe?
    - Proof is in Scripture, in artifacts...
    - If I believe and am wrong... If I believe and am right... if I don't believe and I'm wrong... if I don't believe and am right... in each scenario, we all end up pushing up daisies. ONE difference, I live a selfish, empty, joyless life... or live in God's love, sharing that love to those around me.
    - I believe because it's Truth!
    - Psalm 46
    We closed the night with this song. Take a few minutes to listen...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment