Thousands of people around the world have already gone through Lisa Harper's Bible study on Song of Songs—and they've loved it! From “I love the down to earth way Lisa Harper explains all things biblical!" to “The lessons are engaging, easy to follow, and full of encouragement,” the responses have been heartfelt and enthusiastic.
Readers are calling the study life-changing, praising the powerful storytelling, and thanking God for the way it’s helping them experience God's love like never before.
Here’s what just a few are saying…
"My sister and I are doing it together, and it has been such a meaningful experience. It has helped us see God’s love in a deeper, more personal way while giving us great conversations to share together. The lessons are engaging, easy to follow, and full of encouragement." —Michelle
"I'm preparing to lead / host the Song of Songs Bible study, and can say that I am really blessed by the content in the sessions of this study guide. I absolutely encourage women to open their hearts to the message that is very present in God's Word and awaiting them." —Rene
"Love anything Lisa Harper, and this study did not disappoint. Thank you FaithGateway not only for the book but the ability to stream her videos via their app!" —Lisa
"I feel like she talking directly to me. I just get it!" —Dawn
"Love this book; it is truly a pleasure to read and a treat to keep and visit again." —Carol
No comments:
Post a Comment