Today's inspiration comes from:
|
|
|
|
|
Today's inspiration comes from:
|
|
|
|
|
For Adults
I am your best Friend, as well as your King. Walk hand in hand with Me through your life. Together we will face whatever each day brings: pleasures, hardships, adventures, disappointments. Nothing is wasted when it is shared with Me.
I can bring beauty out of the ashes of lost dreams. I can glean Joy out of sorrow, Peace out of adversity. Only a Friend who is also the King of kings could accomplish this divine alchemy.
There is no other like Me!
The friendship I offer you is practical and down-to-earth, yet it is saturated with heavenly Glory. Living in My Presence means living in two realms simultaneously: the visible world and unseen, eternal reality. I have equipped you to stay conscious of Me while walking along dusty, earthbound paths.
Read Together
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. You are My friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from My Father I have made known to you. — John 15:13-15
Read More: Isaiah 61:3; 2 Corinthians 6:10
|
|
|
|
I am your best Friend, and I am your King.
|
I am your best Friend, and I am your King.
|
|
|
|
For Kids
No Other Friend Like Me
I am your best Friend, and I am your King.
My friendship is practical and down-to-earth. As your Friend, I am always here to listen and to help. Together we will face whatever each day brings: pleasures, hardships, adventures, disappointments.
But as your heavenly King, our friendship opens up so many more possibilities. As King, I can create something wonderful out of the ashes of lost dreams, Joy out of sorrow, and Peace out of problems.
And it’s all because I love you. My Love for you is so great that I gave up Heaven to come to earth as a helpless baby. It is so great that I lived in the dust and sin of this world. And it is so great that I died on the cross to save your soul.
There is no other friend like Me!
Talk Together
What makes a good friend? What makes Jesus your very best Friend? Are there things you can do to be a better friend — not only to the people in your life but also to Jesus?
|
|
|
|
There’s no one like Jesus! And there’s no friend like Jesus! Have you let Him be your best friend? If not, then why not? No one loves you more! ~ Devotionals Daily
|
|
|
|
Jesus Calling Family Devotional: 100 Devotions for Families to Enjoy Peace in His Presence
|
|
|
|
+ Free shipping on orders of $35 or more
|
|
|
|
Bring your family together with a devotional specifically designed to offer a deeper relationship with Jesus, using New York Times bestselling author Sarah Young’s Jesus Calling paired side by side with children's devotions excerpted from Jesus Calling: 100 Devotions for Kids.
With 100 devotions this special edition is sure to be a family favorite in the popular Jesus Calling® line. The vibrant cover is the perfect size for a coffee table or travel bag. This fresh, joyful edition makes a wonderful gift for families, holidays, or for self-purchase for your own family.
|
|
|
|
With Jesus Calling Family Devotional, families can:
- read and talk through each devotion together
- recite chosen Scripture verses aloud and pray together
- answer enriching questions designed to take families deeper in their faith together
|
|
|
|
What our readers are saying
|
"I love all the Jesus Calling books and I was so happy there is a book for young families." — Lori B.
|
"These are Christmas gifts but after looking through them, I plan on ordering for myself" —
Beth J.
|
"I have several Jesus Calling books and I love each and every one. They are truly inspirational." — Elizabeth R.
|
|
|
|
Have you listened to the Jesus Calling Podcast?
|
In this episode, we will hear from Jameson and Mary Reeder, authors of Rescue at the Reef. They share the miraculous story of their ten-year-old son, Jameson Jr., who narrowly survived a devastating bull shark attack in the Florida Keys. Despite a life-altering injury, Jameson Jr.’s faith remained unshaken, and just four days later, he asked to return to the reef.
|
|
|
|
In this episode, we’ll hear from Victoria Arlen, a former Paralympic swimmer and ESPN personality, who shares her harrowing journey of surviving a rare autoimmune condition that left her in a “locked-in” vegetative state for four years beginning at age eleven. Beyond her physical recovery, she faced the intense emotional pressure of being labeled a “miracle,” while silently struggling with trauma and mental health. She eventually found peace by learning to embrace vulnerability, a transformation she details here.
|
|
|
|
In this episode, we hear from two men whose completely different experiences of childhood and fatherhood led them to the same mission: helping dads show up with intention. Jeff Hamilton, pastor and author of Dad Academy, grew up with the rare gift of an engaged, present father. Today, he’s helping dads build stronger relationships with their children through intentional parenting.
|
|
|
|
Jesus Calling, Pink Leathersoft
|
|
|
Jesus Calling Note-Taking Edition, Leathersoft, Purple
|
|
|
|
Jesus Calling for Moms, Pink Leathersoft
|
|
|
Jesus Listens: Prayers for Every Season
|
|
|
|
Jesus Calling, Teal Leathersoft
|
|
|
Jesus Calling: Harvest of Blessings
|
|
|
|
Song of Songs Online Bible Study
|
Discover the divine love story written for us.
In the Song of Songs Online Bible Study, Bible teacher Lisa Harper unveils an eye-opening truth: This ancient, often-misunderstood book that sometimes reads like a racy romance novel is actually a passionate declaration of our Creator Redeemer's relentless love for His people.
With her signature blend of humor, deep biblical insight, and raw vulnerability, Lisa peels back the layers of history and allegory to reveal Jesus as the Divine Bridegroom who didn't just come to deliver us—He delights in us!
Join the Song of Songs Online Bible Study and get access to 7 teaching videos and other helpful tools—all FREE when you sign up!
|
|
|
|
this devotion with someone who needs it today
|
|
|
|
*Sale price ends on 7/31/26 at 11:59 PM. Limited quantities available. Sale pricing excludes ebooks and audiobooks. Free Standard Shipping for U.S. orders over $35 excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
*eBook and audiobook purchases are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment