WELCOME TO OKECHUKWUVITUSS

MALL | TESTIMONIES | WRITING COURSES | COMPETITION | SELL BOOK ONLINE | GET WEBSITE | HIRE WRITER | JLC FORM

ABOUT US | DONATION | ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

  • A Prayer for the Ones Who Don't Feel Great at Anything - Your Daily Prayer - October 4
  • A Prayer for the Ones Who Don't Feel Great at Anything - Your Daily Prayer - October 4
    Christianity.com Logo
    Today's Devotionals
     
    Bible Trivia        Daily Verse        Read the Bible
     
     
     
     
     

    your daily prayer devotional art

    A Prayer for the Ones Who Don't Feel Great at Anything 
    By Peyton Garland

    Bible Reading
    "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever." - Psalm 23:6

    Listen or Read Below

    I masquerade embarrassing mediocrity that most might mistake for success. I can hide hordes of dirty laundry in my bedroom closet and close the door before company arrives, so my house looks spotless and organized on a casual Tuesday afternoon. I can boast in my English degree, all its awards and honors, without ever telling you that the only reason I majored in English was because I failed out of my first Pre-Med biology class. I can play the happy wife at dinner to ensure you have no clue my husband and I got into a heated tiff on the car ride over. 

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
      You May Also Like:  
         
     
     
     
    3 Ways To Renew Your Mind for Lasting Change
     
    Lekeisha Maldon

    If you find yourself in a similar season, I pray this encourages you.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
    Scriptures to Seek Peace during Uncertain Times
     
    Alicia Searl

    You are a faithful believer in a God who defends you, protects you, and can (and will) conquer your fears with insurmountable peace.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    Children's Sweet Reaction to Father's Surprise Return Will Melt Your Heart
     
    GodTube.com

    This video will bring you to happy tears. These children's sweet reactions to their father's surprise return will melt your heart.

     
    WATCH NOW →
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    Why Obeying God's Word Is the Key to Lasting Peace and Purpose
     
    Chris Swanson

    Do you think that God's Word is important?

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
                                                                                                                           
     Bible Trivia Question of the Day 
       

    How should a disciple of Christ lend money to another?
    A. With collateral
    B. With hope of receiving back again
    C. Expecting nothing back
    D. With at least 5% interest

    ANSWER THE QUESTION →
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment