WELCOME TO OKECHUKWUVITUSS

MALL | TESTIMONIES | WRITING COURSES | COMPETITION | SELL BOOK ONLINE | GET WEBSITE | HIRE WRITER | JLC FORM

ABOUT US | DONATION | ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

  • My Husband Wasn’t My Friend - Crosswalk Couples Devotional - March 11
  • My Husband Wasn't My Friend - Crosswalk Couples Devotional - March 11
    Christianity.com Logo
    Today's Devotionals
     
    Bible Trivia        Daily Verse        Read the Bible
     
     
     
     
     

    My Husband Wasn't My Friend
    By: Anne Peterson

    Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves. - Philippians 2:3

    We were selling our poetry pieces at an Art and Craft show. When people see my poem, "I'd Marry You Again." I get one of two reactions. Either they love it, or they laugh and say, "I sure wouldn't marry him again."

    That day made me think of my relationship with my husband.

    "Mike, do you consider me your friend?" I asked.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
      You May Also Like:  
         
     
     
     
    5 Biblical Reasons Gaza Is Important
     
    Jessica Brodie

    Beyond a territory for present-day Palestine, the land is much desired by both groups. But there is also much biblical importance and history surrounding Gaza. Here are five biblical reasons by Gaza is important.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
    3 SurprisingTruths About The 10 Commandments
     
    Rev. Kyle Norman

    As Christian people, the Ten Commandments are not merely bland rules we are called to follow. They are a response to the overtures of love that we have received from Christ.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    Chatty French Bulldog Has Oddest-Sounding Bark
     
    GodTube.com

    A young and talkative French Bulldog has an odd, almost cartoonish-sounding bark that you must hear to believe!

     
    WATCH NOW →
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    8 Unnoticed Ways God Is Blessing Your Life
     
    Cindi McMenamin

    So that you can live out God's will for you and be thankful in all things (1 Thessalonians 5:18), here are eight ways God is blessing your life that might otherwise go unnoticed

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
                                                                                                                           
     Bible Trivia Question of the Day 
       

    What was the occupation of the man who hosted Peter in Joppa?
    A. tentmaker
    B. tanner
    C. carpenter
    D. used-chariot salesman

    ANSWER THE QUESTION →
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment