WELCOME TO OKECHUKWUVITUSS

MALL | TESTIMONIES | WRITING COURSES | COMPETITION | SELL BOOK ONLINE | GET WEBSITE | HIRE WRITER | JLC FORM

ABOUT US | DONATION | ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

  • Mark 1:15 - Repent and Believe
  • An inspiration from CrossCards.com to brighten your day! ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
    CrossCards logo
    Mark 1:15 - Repent and Believe
    Send to a Friend
    Share on Facebook

    TODAY'S DEVOTIONAL

    A Prayer to Overflow with Thankfulness - Your Daily Prayer - August 5

    your daily prayer devotional art

    subscribe to ibelieve youtube

    A Prayer to Overflow with Thankfulness
    By Kristine Brown

    "So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." - Colossians 2:6-7 NIV

    "Thank - you - for - this - day." I open my prayer every morning with those five little words. But lately, I've wondered if I truly mean what I say. Am I thankful for the day ahead, or am I stuck in a pattern of repeating words without thinking about their significance? As I think about those words, I recall a time in my career when all the demands overwhelmed me. Even though I loved my work, I felt like I wanted to quit. It was hard to be thankful. I remember many times walking through the door after a long day at work and wanting to vent about the difficulties of my day. I didn't realize I was spending more time complaining than giving thanks.

    Read More

    TRENDING STORIES

    https://www.crosswalk.com/11839159?utm_source=CrossCards Daily Inspiration&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=08/05/2023

    Must Read 

    How to Make Your Wife Feel Special (A Cheat Sheet for Husbands)


    Choir Sings Chilling Version Of 'It Is Well With My Soul' In Church

    Must Watch

    Choir Sings Chilling Version Of 'It Is Well With My Soul' In Church


    POPULAR NOW

    John 3:30

    Send this eCard

    Psalm 1:6 - The Way of the Righteous

    Send this eCard

    Psalm 56:4

    Send this eCard

    Hello August - Exodus 15:2

    Send this eCard

    Psalm 9:2 - O Most Hight

    Send this eCard

    Mark 1:15 - Repent and Believe

    Send this eCard

    View this email in your browser

    Read about Salem Web Network | Subscription Preferences | Unsubscribe


    © 2023 Salem Web Network. All rights reserved. 111 Virginia Street, Suite 200, Richmond, VA 23219.

    This email is never sent unsolicited. You are receiving this email because your email address, ovemn0.love@blogger.com, is signed up to receive newsletters, updates, and special offers from CrossCards Daily Inspiration.
    Link

    No comments:

    Post a Comment