WELCOME TO OKECHUKWUVITUSS

MALL | TESTIMONIES | WRITING COURSES | COMPETITION | SELL BOOK ONLINE | GET WEBSITE | HIRE WRITER | JLC FORM

ABOUT US | DONATION | ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

  • The One Test That Proves You Love Jesus - The Crosswalk Devotional - May 21
  • Christianity.com Logo
    Today's Devotionals
     
    Devotionals        Newsletters        Blogs
     
     
     
     
     

    The Crosswalk Devotional

    The One Test That Proves You Love Jesus
    By Clarence L. Haynes Jr.

    "If you love me, keep my commands." - John 14:15 

    We live in a world where people use the word love loosely. We say things like I love food, sports, or other inanimate objects. Yet, in expressing love, you will also hear people tell you how much they love Jesus. So my question is, how do you know you love God? What measuring stick are you using to define what it means to really love Jesus? In John's Gospel, Jesus gives us one, which he reinforces three times in the same chapter.

    On three separate occasions, Jesus identifies the one piece of evidence that proves you really love God. That is your obedience. It is impossible to say you love God if you are going to blatantly and continually do the things that break his heart. It would be like me declaring to the world how much I love my wife, but I do something I know will be offensive to her every chance I get. That may be a lot of things, but that is not love. 

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
      You May Also Like:  
         
     
     
     
    10 Worst Experiences for a Church Guest
     
    Lindsey VanSparrentak

    It took me over a year to find a church that both felt like home and challenged me spiritually, a church whose community I fit in, and one that I saw opportunities to serve within in the church and in the community.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
    3 Ways to Be a Hope-Filled Christian
     
    Rev. Kyle Norman

    The world around us needs hope. Based on the rampant negativity we see in the news, the increase of discord, discouragement, and destruction, the world needs the church to embody the audacious truth that hope overcomes despair, forgiveness heals guilt, and love dismantles hate.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    American Idol Contestant Takes Us To Church With Lauren Daigle's 'Thank God I Do'
     
    GodTube.com

    A singer on American Idol treated the audience to a stunning performance of a Lauren Daigle hit.

     
    WATCH NOW →
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    10 Lies of the World You Should Watch Out For
     
    DiAne Gates

    Without meaning to, I listened to a lie of the world and put my needs above another's. Here are 10 temptations we need to be aware of as Christians.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
                                                                                                                           
     Bible Trivia Question of the Day 
       

    According to Paul, what can separate us from the love of God?
    A. death
    B. angels
    C. principalities
    D. nothing

    ANSWER THE QUESTION →

     
    Link

    No comments:

    Post a Comment