WELCOME TO OKECHUKWUVITUSS

MALL | TESTIMONIES | WRITING COURSES | COMPETITION | SELL BOOK ONLINE | GET WEBSITE | HIRE WRITER | JLC FORM

ABOUT US | DONATION | ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

  • Verse of the Day - NIV - Tuesday, December 20, 2022
  • NIV Verse of the Day
    Biblestudytools.com Logo
    NIV Verse of the Day
     
    Newsletters        Bible Reading Plans        Bible Study
     
     
     
     

    Verse of the Day

    December 20

    Luke 1:30-31

    30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus.

     
     
     

     
     
    December 31-Day Scripture Writing Challenge
     
    Bible Study Tools

    Our daily Scripture writing plan to walk you through the month of December.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     

     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    A Prayer to Look to the Lord as Everlasting Father - Your Daily Prayer - December 20
     
    Chelsey DeMatteis

    The word "everlasting" for a long time was one that had me thinking of hard seasons, slow seasons, and seasons of my life that seemed as if they'd never end. But, God. He has redeemed this word for me because, truly the only thing everlasting is Him. No season, no hurt, no pain, not even the victories we will see as a human on this side of heaven will ever last forever.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
    10 Ways to Recapture Your Husband's Heart
     
    Cindi McMenamin

    Suddenly I wished I could turn back the clock and have that man I married see me the way he once did – as the captivating woman he fell in love with. And then I realized if that was to happen I had to become the woman I once was – as a young bride – and treat him like I once did.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
    Link

    No comments:

    Post a Comment