WELCOME TO OKECHUKWUVITUSS

MALL | TESTIMONIES | WRITING COURSES | COMPETITION | SELL BOOK ONLINE | GET WEBSITE | HIRE WRITER | JLC FORM

ABOUT US | DONATION | ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

  • What Does it Mean to Win? - The Crosswalk Devotional - October 25
  • Christianity.com Logo
    Today's Devotionals
     
    Devotionals        Newsletters        Blogs
     
     
     
     
     

    The Crosswalk Devotional

    What Does it Mean to Win?
    By Meg Bucher

    "My victory and honor come from God alone. He is my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me. O my people, trust in Him at all times. Pour out your heart to Him, for God is our refuge." Psalm 62:7-8 NLT

    The pit in my stomach threatened to travel up to my throat, as I sauntered up to the circle of runners I would now call teammates. Stories of trophies and championships bantered back and forth as we stretched, and I immediately felt unqualified. 

    "What was your best time?" I asked, a questions distance runners love to talk about. And as the answers filtered in, my confidence level rose. I may not have accumulated as many medals and state championship stories, but I had clocked one of the fastest times trying. I learned the difference between divisions that day, and that the mark of a medal doesn't always represent the actual winner. 

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
      You May Also Like:  
         
     
     
     
    6 Ways Your Family Can Be a Light This Halloween
     
    Betsy St. Amant

    Wherever your family falls on the Halloween issue, here are 6 of the many opportunities to be a light in the darkness!

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
    The Importance of Being a Genuine Friend
     
    Vivian Bricker

    True, genuine friends care about others and extend Jesus' love, kindness, and forgiveness. When we are genuine friends, others will migrate to us because they know we love Christ and truly love others.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    11-Year-Old Sings Stunning Rendition of 'You Raise Me Up'
     

    11-year-old Blake Walker performs a soul-stirring rendition of 'You Raise Me Up.'

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
                                                                                                                           
     Bible Trivia Question of the Day 
       

    The following words were spoken to whom?: 'set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him.`
    A. Jeremiah
    B. Ezekiel
    C. Daniel
    D. Isaiah

    ANSWER THE QUESTION →

     
    Link

    No comments:

    Post a Comment