WELCOME TO OKECHUKWUVITUSS

MALL | TESTIMONIES | WRITING COURSES | COMPETITION | SELL BOOK ONLINE | GET WEBSITE | HIRE WRITER | JLC FORM

ABOUT US | DONATION | ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

  • Let Me Take Care of That for You - Crosswalk the Devotional - October 18
  • Christianity.com Logo
    Today's Devotionals
     
    Devotionals        Newsletters        Blogs
     
     
     
     
     

    The Crosswalk Devotional

    Let Me Take Care of That for You
    by Debbie Holloway

    Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28).

    I recently had a bit of a three-ring-circus to deal with trying to pay a toll. Our lovely Richmond, VA is indeed a beautiful city, but we sure do have some tolls. In fact, depending on where you're going and from where you're coming, you may have to pay 3 or 4 tolls in one trip. That happened to me a few weeks ago. As I left the office (right in the middle of the city) and headed southside to visit a friend, I realized too late that I didn't have enough cash to pay the final toll. With a sigh, I asked for a receipt from the toll booth and went on my way.

    I won't bore you with the details, but let's just say I talked to far too many people on the phone, hand-delivered my toll payment in some city office, and still got a "Toll Violation" notice in the mail. This resulted in mild deflation of my spirits. My family said, "Debbie, don't worry. Just call them and explain." I tried to, but was informed that not only was there no record of my payment, but that I would be forced to pay an extra $13 (on a 70 cent toll!) for a vague "Administration" fee.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
      You May Also Like:  
         
     
     
     
    10 Things You Can Expect in a Relationship with a Narcissist
     
    Jen Grice

    Narcissistic Personality Disorder can be treated but can't be cured. Most often it's best to learn to assert boundaries and keep your distance for your own physical and emotional health.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
    What Does it Mean to Pray for Others?
     
    Chris Swanson

    Scripture tells us how to pray to God for other people, regardless of whether we know them. We can ask that they comprehend God's will, that they gain spiritual insight, that they respect, honor, and please God, and that they do kind things for other people.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    30 Morning Prayers to Start Each Day with God
     
    Compiled & Edited by Crosswalk Editorial Staff

    Saying a morning prayer is a great way to focus your minds attention on God as the first priority of your day! Use these suggested morning prayers as you seek God's plan for your day and ask Him to guide your thoughts and actions.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
                                                                                                                           
     Bible Trivia Question of the Day 
       

    If we want to enter heaven, Jesus said, we must be more righteous than:
    A. the disciples
    B. John the Baptist
    C. Isaiah
    D. the Pharisees

    ANSWER THE QUESTION →

     
    Link

    No comments:

    Post a Comment