WELCOME TO OKECHUKWUVITUSS

MALL | TESTIMONIES | WRITING COURSES | COMPETITION | SELL BOOK ONLINE | GET WEBSITE | HIRE WRITER | JLC FORM

ABOUT US | DONATION | ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

  • Verse of the Day - NIV - Sunday, March 13, 2022
  • Biblestudytools.com Logo
    NIV Verse of the Day
     
    Newsletters        Bible Reading Plans        Bible Study
     
     
     
     

    Verse of the Day

    March 13

    2 Samuel 22:4

    4 "I called to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and have been saved from my enemies.

     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    Unshakeable - Easter Devotional - March 13
     

    So how do you know that you know? You could say, "I know because I saw or I heard." But here's something better...

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    10 Ways Wives Disrespect Their Husbands (without Even Realizing It)
     
    Lindsey Maestas

    I have mentioned before that just as a woman desires to feel loved, men equally desire to feel respected.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
                                                                       
     
    Bible Trivia Question of the Day
     

    Why did Jeremiah cry out "Woe is me, my mother, that thou hast borne me…"?
    A. because he was disowned by his father
    B. everyone cursed him because of God's message
    C. because he was tortured for his faith
    D. because his wife was unfaithful

    ANSWER THE QUESTION →

    No comments:

    Post a Comment