WELCOME TO OKECHUKWUVITUSS

MALL | TESTIMONIES | WRITING COURSES | COMPETITION | SELL BOOK ONLINE | GET WEBSITE | HIRE WRITER | JLC FORM

ABOUT US | DONATION | ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

  • Verse of the Day - NIV - Sunday, January 16, 2022
  • Biblestudytools.com Logo
    NIV Verse of the Day
     
    Newsletters        Bible Reading Plans        Bible Study
     
     
     
     

    Verse of the Day

    January 16

    Isaiah 41:10

    10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    A Prayer to Seek the Lord - Your Daily Prayer - January 16
     

    Thank you that you see my heart and that you know every plan and thought that I have.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    What Does the Bible Say about Interracial Marriage?
     
    Emma Danzey

    No matter what a person believes on the matter of interracial marriage, I want to begin with the fact that we are all made in the image of God.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
                                                                       
     
    Bible Trivia Question of the Day
     

    To whom does the following passage refer? "Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature."
    A. Adam
    B. Abraham
    C. Jesus
    D. John the Baptist

    ANSWER THE QUESTION →

    No comments:

    Post a Comment