WELCOME TO OKECHUKWUVITUSS

MALL | TESTIMONIES | WRITING COURSES | COMPETITION | SELL BOOK ONLINE | GET WEBSITE | HIRE WRITER | JLC FORM

ABOUT US | DONATION | ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

  • Sparkling Gems from the Greek - Week of November 9
  • Christianity.com Logo
    Today's Devotionals
     
    Devotionals        Newsletters        Blogs
     
     
     
     
     

    A Hard Lesson About Paying Attention! 

    After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not.
    Acts 16:7

    As I lay down on the hotel bed to take a one-hour nap before we left for a church service in a large Midwestern city, I kept feeling a "tug" in my heart to stay home from the meeting that night. But I wanted to go hear the special speaker that evening. Besides, many of our ministry friends were going to be there, and I wanted to tell them goodbye since this was to be our last night in the area. 

    As we walked out the door of the hotel room, I turned to Denise and said, "I don't know why, Denise, but I think I'm going to let you go tonight, and I'm going to stay here." As she walked out the door, however, I couldn't bear the thought of missing a fantastic night at the meeting, so I headed downstairs to the car that waited to take us. I couldn't figure out why I seemed impressed to stay in the room that night, so I overruled what my spirit was telling me and went on to church. 

    When the car pulled up to the church, I was overwhelmed with a "knowing" that I had to go back to the room. Once again, I told Denise, "I'm going to tell everyone goodbye right now before the meeting begins; then I'm going back to the room. I'll see you when you get home from church tonight." But as I went around telling people goodbye, I got involved in first one conversation, then another, and then another, until time began to slip away. Finally, the turmoil in my spirit became so strong that I asked the driver to take me right back to the hotel. 

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
      You May Also Like:  
         
     
     
     
    10 Ways to Turn Thanksgiving into Thanksliving
     
    Dawn Wilson

    While Thanksgiving Day is special, for the Christian it is only a starting point. Thanksliving is so much grander.

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    Does it Count as Tithing if You Don't Give Directly to the Church?
     
    Cindi McMenamin

    Needs abound today among the body of Christ and elsewhere. And because of that, everywhere we turn, people or organizations seem to be asking for our money. How can we know where we are supposed to give? And does it count as tithing if we don't give directly to our church?

     
    CONTINUE READING →
     
     
     
     
     
                                                                                                                           
     Bible Trivia Question of the Day 
       

    Why did the High Priest think Hannah was drunk?
    A. her lips moved without sound as she was praying
    B. she stumbled and fell in the temple
    C. she laughed at the news she was with child
    D. she fainted and wept at the alter in the temple

    ANSWER THE QUESTION →

     
    Link

    No comments:

    Post a Comment