WELCOME TO OKECHUKWUVITUSS

MALL | TESTIMONIES | WRITING COURSES | COMPETITION | SELL BOOK ONLINE | GET WEBSITE | HIRE WRITER | JLC FORM

ABOUT US | DONATION | ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

  • PRAY WITH OKECHUKWU VITUS TODAY

  • It is good to be led by the spirit of God. To serve willingly with your heart. In this difficult times we are advised to "pray and not faint without ceasing,". We ought to pray and not cease. We had to communicate with God daily. We need to pray and fast too.

    My name is Okechukwu Chidoluo Vitus, I am an evangelist, after I have gone through the REDEMPTION POWER BIBLE COLLEGE, ONITSHA, ANAMBRA STATE.

    THE word of God says, 'come let us reason together' Isaiah 1:18, there is no problem that we cannot solve together if we come together, to pray for each other, even cases we have fallen to sin.
    If there is a problem that you have been praying for years, without result, and you care to pray with me, an non anonymously, would you pray with me, so we can expect a great result. And testimonies as we pray.

    There are prayers on this Webb that you could pray. And have your testimony. Let me pray for you...

    THROUGH THE EMAIL
    1. send your prayer request at ovemn0@gmail.com. the zero at the back N is zero not letter o. (Send your prayers, testimonies, articles, diaries, experience, lessons,) to our email. I will publish what ever you sent. For this do not put your original name. Or use abbreviation.

    THROUGH THE PHONE
    2. SEND US AN SMS OR CALL ME, AT +234(0)8068488422. I AM READY TO HEAR OR RECEIVE IT ALL.
    IF THERE IS A MAN TO PRAY, THERE IS A GOD TO ANSWER. I HAVE CATEGORIZED NEEDS INTO FAMILY, FINANCE, AND FAITH. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER NEEDS.

    THERE IS NO PROBLEM THAT GOD CANNOT ANSWER TO. LETS HEAR YOUR TESTIMONIES, AS IT IS FLOWING IN THIS PROGRAM.

    let's say a little prayer...

    "LORD, JESUS, FORGIVE ALL MY SINS AND HEAL MY SOUL. CLEANSE ME WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. MAKE ME A BETTER PERSON. I NEED YOUR TOUCH RIGHT NOW. I CHOOSE LIFE IN JESUS NAME. I AM NOW BORN AGAIN. HEALING IS MINE. I REJECT BEING AT THE BACK, OR A CANDIDATE TO THE DEVIL IN JESUS NAME. I AM OVERCOMMER, NO WEAPONS MADE FOR ME SHALL PROSPER. MY FAITH, FAMILY AND FINANCE IS SAVED. I TAKE BACK ALL THAT WAS LOST IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, AMEN."
    if you said this prayer, you already saved yourself through grace. Have faith and it is well. Remember I am waiting for you. Chose 1 or 2 or both.
    If you pray and wait on God you shall be fulfilled.

    This program and more coming to you was made possible because I work, I am an author, a teacher, but there come a time the salary could not handle the need, as calling you back, sending SMS to you, reply your email, there is need for global giving, go this need. Would you give a financial support before or after God has answered your prayers please call: +234(0)8068488422.
    We accept financial support all over the world... As God touch you to give...

    Send your support to:

    Account Name: OKECHUKWU CHIDOLUO VITUS
    Account Number: 6010077132
    Bank Name: FIDELITY BANK PLC
    Zip Code: FIDTNGLA
    Branch Address: 2 KOFO ABAYOMI STREET, FIDELITY PLACE
    Branch Code: XXX
    State: LAGOS
    Country; NIGERIA

    God is waiting for you to put to work what He has taught you. You are testimony waiting to happen. We Wang to tell all your success story.
    CALL OKECHKWU VITUS DIRECLY ON PHONE, +234(0)80688422.
    GOD BLESS YOU.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment