WELCOME TO OKECHUKWUVITUSS

MALL | TESTIMONIES | WRITING COURSES | COMPETITION | SELL BOOK ONLINE | GET WEBSITE | HIRE WRITER | JLC FORM

ABOUT US | DONATION | ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

  • Need advice, THIS YOUNG LADY WANTS GROUP ADVICE

  • .Gud morning sir, pls I need advice help me hide my identity and notify me when u post
    I am 19yrs old am dating a guy of 26 we have being together for like 9months now.
    During the month of May things started changing, he reduces the way he call me, he doesn't take me seriously any longer. He even accuse me of cheating on him, mean while since we started dating i have not given any guy my number. Most of the times if I don't call him for a day he won't call me and when I complain he will say he was busy, or he don't have airtime or he will say he is not happy
    And me as a lady attention matters to me. So pls I need advice if to continue the relationship or end it becos am becoming tired.
    COMMENTS and ADVICE.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment