WELCOME TO OKECHUKWUVITUSS

MALL | TESTIMONIES | WRITING COURSES | COMPETITION | SELL BOOK ONLINE | GET WEBSITE | HIRE WRITER | JLC FORM

ABOUT US | DONATION | ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

  • T d Jakes and friend I loved
  • The gentleman by my side in this picture is Pastor Jimmy Thomas. It grieves my heart to know that my arm will never wrap around this tremendous individual who was originally with me when I was pastoring in West Virginia and had the courage to move into the unknown of a church I was to call The Potter’s House. He indeed made the move and became an associate pastor with us for many years before moving back to the DMV area to care for his then-ailing mother. Recently, Pastor Thomas who went on to pastor in that area. A couple of weeks ago, he suffered a stroke from which he never recovered. Two days ago, he left the shores of time to rest on the banks of eternity! Someone said, ”Pastor Jimmy died!” That is not true! Saints don’t die; they merely fall asleep! Rest now in the presence of God! We at the Potter’s House will long remember your service to the congregation. We will not forget your melodious singing voice to be sure. But, most of all, we will miss your beautiful heart, filled with kindness and God’s amazing love! We will see you again in the morning.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment