WELCOME TO OKECHUKWUVITUSS

MALL | TESTIMONIES | WRITING COURSES | COMPETITION | SELL BOOK ONLINE | GET WEBSITE | HIRE WRITER | JLC FORM

ABOUT US | DONATION | ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

  • Questions to ask to stay spiritually sharp

  • Questions to ask to stay spiritually sharp
    In the middle of the twentieth century the Christian Business Men's Committee urged each other to confront themselves with these questions daily:
    1. Does my life please God?
    2. Do I enjoy being a Christian?
    3. Do I cherish in my heart a feeling of dislike or hatred for anyone?
    4. Am I studying my Bible daily?
    5. How much time do I spend in secret prayer?
    6. How long has it been since I led a soul to Christ?
    7. How long since I had a direct answer to prayer?
    8. Do I estimate the things of time and eternity at their true value?
    9. Am I praying and working for anyone's salvation?
    10. Is there anything I cannot give up for Christ?
    11. How does my life look to those who are not Christians?
    12. Where am I making my greatest mistake?
    13. Do I place anything before my Christian duties?
    14. Am I honest with the Lord's money?
    15. Have I neglected any known duty?
    16. Is the world better or worse for my living in it?
    17. Am I doing anything that I would condemn in others?
    18. Do I hav e a clear conception of my place in the Lord's work?
    19. What am I doing to hasten the coming of Christ?
    20. Am I doing as Christ would do in my place?
    (David R. Enlow, Men Aflame: The Story of CBMC (Zondervan

    No comments:

    Post a Comment