WELCOME TO OKECHUKWUVITUSS

MALL | TESTIMONIES | WRITING COURSES | COMPETITION | SELL BOOK ONLINE | GET WEBSITE | HIRE WRITER | JLC FORM

ABOUT US | DONATION | ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

  • Jordan Gray – Relationship Coach


  • Jordan Gray – Relationship Coach

    About Jordan Gray

    Hi, I’m Jordan. Welcome to my little corner of the internet.
    I have been a full-time sex and relationship coach for the last ten years, and I have made it my life’s mission to help as many people as possible have the most deeply fulfilling, passionate, love-filled lives.
    I started this website in 2013 in order to have my thoughts reach a larger audience, and I am proud to say that my writing has reached an audience of over 70 million readers since then.

    My Story

    I have always been a sensitive, intuitive, big-hearted person. When I was growing up, this was taken advantage of.
    I was bullied relentlessly from the ages of 5-15 and I came to think of relationships as something to fear and avoid. I learned to walk on eggshells and play small… making sure that I never truly relied on anyone but myself.
    After years of shutting off my heart and protecting myself from the world, I decided that enough was enough. I was going to reclaim all of the parts of myself that I had abandoned, and become fully myself once more.
    I launched myself head first into years of challenging inner-work. I studied with world class teachers and gave it my all.
    There is no end to this story because I believe that we are never truly ‘finished’ in our healing and growth. It is a lifelong process of self-exploration and self-reclamation.
    My hope is that my thoughts, offerings, and insights help you to know that you are not alone. That you are not broken. That there is nothing unloveable about you. At all.
    And I care as much as I do about others because life has not been particularly easy on me.
    I have struggled with addiction. I have been depressed, had panic attacks, and once tried to take my own life.
    I have walked the path, and I know, deep in my bones, thathealing is possible.
    And really, while it’s fun for my ego to think about all of the places that my writing and my ideas have been featured, what I am the most proud of are the accomplishments and the progress of all of my clients over the last decade.
    I’ve helped clients go from single to married. From depressed to thriving. From stuck in old limiting beliefs to expanding into their full potential.
    In short, I have supported people in healing themselves. That is what I am most proud of.
    At the end of the day, I hope to be a conduit of inspiration, healing, and love. And if I can help to encourage you along in your journey, then I feel absolutely honoured by that.

    Official Bio

    I am a #1 Amazon best-selling author, public speaker, and relationship coach with a decade of practice behind me. My work has been featured in The Huffington Post, The New York Times, BBC, Self, Cosmo, Psychology Today, Business Insider, Yahoo!, Forbes, Entrepreneur, Elephant Journal, The Good Men Project, and countless other publications around the globe. I have made it my life’s mission to make thriving relationships attainable to everyone.
    Within two years of starting my website, I had five #1 best-sellinge-books on Amazon and, since launching, my writing has reached an audience of over 70 million people from around the world.
    I have worked with over a thousand clients privately in the past decade and have helped people of all ages, orientations, and backgrounds have more deeply fulfilling love lives.
    When I’m not coaching clients or writing a new blog post, I love to play music with friends, zip around town on my electric skateboard, and savour slow-motion hang outs with my closest companions.

    Want To Connect?

    Check out some of my most popular articles over here.
    Want something even more in depth? Check out my video courses on reclaiming your sexual self, connecting with your body, finding your ideal partner, and improving your intimate relationships exponentially.
    Want to make sure that you never miss my tips for creating your thriving love life with simple, actionable steps? Get on the list below!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment